- CLICK TO REGISTER
- Time: From 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM | 22nd October, 2021
- Who should attend: CIO, CEO, CFO, IT Man, Chief accountant… of retail companies
Covid-19 has changed the environment in which many businesses operate and retail is no exception. These changes have highlighted the pitfalls of a traditional brick and mortar business. In order to navigate the new normal, many retailers are looking to be able to meet changes in consumer demographics and buying behaviours and very fluid trends in consumption preferences.
To address these challenges retailers are looking to adopt e-commerce and technology solutions to address different business needs such as customer experience management, supply chain complexities, finance and timely business insights.
Having identified the “What are the trends in the retail industry, the webinar provides the “How” some retailers are addressing the challenges posed by the changing trends.
- Pham Thi Hong Van – Vice President, QSR Vietnam
- Tran Tinh Minh Triet – Solution Architect, SAP Vietnam
- Sandy Pham – Senior Business Manager, Abeo International
- Ngan Nguyen – SAP CX Sales Specialist, SAP Vietnam
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW—SPACE IS LIMITED!