- Registration link: https://bit.ly/37k2iGr
- Time: 27/4/2022 | From 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Language: Vietnamese
SAP has always been the solution of choice for enterprises planning to embark on their digital transformation journey. During the planning of this journey, you will be asking yourself the following questions:
- When would be a good time to start such a corporate initiative?
- What are the key considerations that I must take into account when planning for such initiative?
- How do I ensure that I keep everything on track and measure the success of our digital transformation journey?
Join our upcoming webinar “Foundation of a successful SAP implementation project” for all your questions to be answered. Our experts will share with the audience their experience and knowledge of the best practices in the context of an enterprise digital transformation.
Our objective of this webinar is to keep it very interactive. We would like our esteem audience to ask questions to the panel and they will attempt to provide you with their insights.
INTRODUCTION ABOUT OUR SPEAKERS
1.Ms. Sandy Pham Thi Ngan, Pre-sale Lead, Abeo International
- 10 years of working experience in IT Solution Consulting and SAP/ERP Project Management domain, responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered within scope, quality, time and budget requirements in various industries: Trading, Manufacturing, Retail, EC&O, etc.
- Certifications for Project Management Professional and Presales Skills – RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud – private edition, SAP Innovation & Advisory Knowledge 2020 – Intelligent Enterprise.
- With project management skills and experience working across departments as well as external clients, she is now Presales Lead in Abeo International to provide consultancy to customers on solutions and digital transformation.
2.PhD. Hang Sam Nang, Digital Transformation Consultant Expert
- 25 years of working experience in the fields of IT, Business Administration, Training and Digital Transformation Consulting, including 10 years of experience as a software engineer (full stack), 7 years as a project manager, etc. IT and Digital Transformation project, 8 years as IT Director/CTO/CIO for domestic and multinational corporations.
- Currently a senior advisor on corporate restructuring, digital transformation and innovation business. Received 10 patent awards for software engineering and business solutions.
3.Master of Science Nguyen Duy Nhat – Lecturer, Director of BI-Lab, UEL
- 13 years of working experience in the ERP training field includes Relational Database, Business Information system, ERP with SAP S/4 HANA I & II, Accounting Information system, SAP ABAP, SAP HANA,…
- Certifications for SAP UA Train-the-Trainer, SAP TS410, SAP FI, SAP HANA. Board member of SAP UA Academic Board APJC.
- Currently working as a lecturer, director of SAP NEXT-GEN LAB at University of Economics and Law (UEL).