Perform SAP ABAP activities which covers:
• Review functional specification (FS), work closely with functional consultants and suggest appropriate solutions.
• Familiar with functional modules: FI, SD, MM, QM, PP, PM, WM,…
• Review the algorithms and performances of ABAP Programs, experienced in ABAP
• Debugging, Performance Tools, Runtime Analysis, SQL Trace.
• Experienced Reports program, Dialog program, Optimization code, Smart Forms, SAP Scripts,
• Dialog Programs, User exit/Enhancement,
• Database designing, ALV/ ALV OO, BDC, BAPI, OOPs, IDOCs, SAP Query,
• Substitution/Validation, SAP Script, …
• Experienced SAP workflow, SAP interface through PI or without PI system.
• Experienced in Data Migration and Data Uploads using Batch Data Communication Programs
• (BDC) using Call Transaction and Session Methods.
• SAP Enhancements & User Exits like menu exits, field exits and screen exits are created upon client requirements.
• Experienced working knowledge of ABAP/4 workbench, Data Dictionary, Classical and Interactive Reports using ALV, Dialog Programming, Object Oriented Programming, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Web Dynpro.
• High teamwork attitude, responsibility, independent working ability, self-study
𝟮. Preferred qualifications:
• Have knowledge or skill of a particular job in using some tools supported by HANA such as: – Eclipse (for Core data service (CDS) view, ABAP-Managed Database Procedures (AMDP)), Web IDE, – SAP Fiori launch pad.
• Have knowledge or skill of a particular job to develop and design Fiori Apps, understand how to enhance standard Fiori apps, debug and fix issues of Fiori.
𝗦𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 (𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲): Have working knowledge of SAP Retail