To register, please click the “register now” button and provide us details of your information as well as the course’s. Our team will contact you as we receive your registration.Kindly remind that you are advised to register before the registration deadline to ensure a smooth process for your learning experience.If you are interested in a topic not mentioned above, please let us know by filling related information in so we can consult and support you. Especially, for the group of at least 03 students, you can freely choose the study location and time as to your personal schedule.*We also offer online training via SAP Learning Hub account. Please click here for more information.If you plan to take the SAP Certification to advance your career, click here to register.
*Students will pay any expenses.
|Start & End Date||Course Code||Course Name||Overview||Registration Deadline||Tuition Fee (per student)|
|08 Jun 2020 - 12 Jun 2020||BC400||ABAP Workbench Foundations||- Learn the fundamental concepts of the ABAP programming language|
- Efficiently use the ABAP Workbench Tools
- Create simple application programs with user dialogs (list, selection screen, screens, Web Dynpro) and database dialogs (reading from the database)
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/bc400-abap-workbench-foundations-classroom-018-sg-en/
|22 Jun 2020 - 26 Jun 2020||S4F10||Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA||- Describe the motivation for SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management.|
- Provide an overview of basic business processes in the main components of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA.
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/s4f10-business-processes-in-financial-accounting-in-sap-s4hana-classroom-014-sg-en/
|06 Jul 2020 - 09 Jul 2020||S4500||Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement||- Learn about the fundamental elements of materials management.|
- Understand the usage of procurement processes for stock material and consumable materials, the basic functions from purchasing, inventory management and invoice verification (SAP Fiori apps and advanced transactions).
- Gain first hands-on experience with topic-specific exercises of the mentioned processes.
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/s4500-business-processes-in-sap-s4hana-sourcing-and-procurement-classroom-014-sg-en/
|20 Jul 2020 - 24 Jul 2020||HA200||SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04 - Installation and Administration||- Install and update an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04 database.|
- Installation and configuration of SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP10.
- Perform the SAP HANA system administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit 2.0 SP10 in a multitenant database environment.
- Start and stop, change the configuration, backup and troubleshoot an SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04 database.
Backup and recover a multitenant SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04 database.
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/ha200-sap-hana-20-sps04---installation-and-administration-classroom-016-sg-en/
|03 Aug 2020 - 07 Aug 2020||ADM100||System Administration I for SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite||- Explain the architecture of SAP NetWeaver Application Server.|
- Describe the procedure of a system logon (AS ABAP).
- Learn about the SAP system configuration.
- Describe the architecture of database systems.
- Explain the user administration fundamentals.
- Explain the monitoring architecture and troubleshooting.
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/adm100-system-administration-i-for-sap-s4hana-and-sap-business-suite-classroom-020-sg-en/
|17 Aug 2020 - 19 Aug 2020||HRSF1||SAP SuccessFactors Overview||- Gain the skills necessary to explain basic functions, features, and terminology of the modules within the SAP SuccessFactors suite.|
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/hrsf1-sap-successfactors-overview-remoteclassroom-084-sg-en/
|07 Sep 2020 - 09 Sep 2020||SAC01||Introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud||- This course provides an overview of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with hands-on exercises. The major focus is BI functionality; how to build, navigate and explore Stories.|
- The course explores planning, user management and roles, sourcing data and data wrangling. Participants will also learn about our new distribution and information delivery platform called SAP Analytics Hub. Practical exercises demonstrate the integration of Machine Learning Technology into SAC through Smart Assist. The Analytics Designer is also part of our learning journey through the SAP Analytics Cloud.
- After taking this class you will clearly see why SAP Analytics Cloud is a major focus area of SAP Analytics.
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/sac01-introduction-to-sap-analytics-cloud-classroom-021-sg-en/
|21 Sep 2020 - 25 Sep 2020||BPC420||SAP BPC for SAP NetWeaver: Administration and Planning Configuration||- Participants of this class will learn all of the key design, administation and planning skills that apply to the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation(BPC Standard), version for SAP NetWeaver, and version for SAP BW/4HANA.|
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/bpc420-sap-business-planning-and-consolidation-110-version-for-sap-bw4hana-administration-and-planning-classroom-017-sg-en/
|05 Oct 2020 - 07 Oct 2020||S4F02||Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP CO Professionals||- Explain the architecture of the SAP S/4HANA Management Accounting component.|
- Configure and use new functionalities in SAP S/4HANA Management Accounting.
- Use the standard SAP Fiori applications designed for SAP S/4HANA.
- The course is a delta course between ERP and S/4HANA.
Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/s4f02-management-accounting-in-sap-s4hana-for-sap-erp-co-professionals-classroom-014-sg-en/
|19 Oct 2020 - 21 Oct 2020||TB1200||SAP Business One - Implementation and Support||- Follow a structured implementation methodology.|
- Set up an SAP Business One company using configuration and customization tools.
- Set up users and user authorizations to functions and data.
- Follow the support processes provided by SAP.
- Get hands-on experience of implementation tasks using case studies.
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/tb1200-sap-business-one---implementation-and-support-classroom-098-sg-en/
|02 Nov 2020 - 13 Nov 2020||TAW10||ABAP Workbench Fundamentals||- Understand the SAP NetWeaver AS fundamentals.|
- Work with the ABAP Workbench tools.
- Write simple ABAP programs.
- Understand the ABAP Dictionary.
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/taw10-abap-workbench-fundamentals-classroom-016-sg-en/
|23 Nov 2020 - 24 Nov 2020||AR510||SAP Ariba Procurement: Buying||- This course covers all of the functions of SAP Ariba Buying related to the creation of requisitions, the issuing of purchase orders, and receiving against purchase orders. The training material discusses the business processes automated by SAP Ariba Buying, and explains how to use each feature. A mix of lecture, demonstrations, and lab exercises facilitate the learning process.|
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/ar510-sap-ariba-procurement-buying-remoteclassroom-092-sg-en/
|07 Dec 2020 - 11 Dec 2020||IRT310||Master Data in SAP for Retail||- Participants will be able to recognize, maintain and configure master data specific to SAP Retail. Participants will recognize the advantages of the reference concept and know how to implement it.|
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/irt310-master-data-in-sap-for-retail-classroom-015-sg-en/
|21 Dec 2020 - 25 Dec 2020||S4605||Sales Processing in SAP S/4HANA Sales||- Gain a detailed knowledge of using the functions in sales.|
- Know the different sales processes and its settings.
- Make the relevant customizing settings for sales documents.
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/s4605-sales-processing-in-sap-s4hana-sales-classroom-014-sg-en/