To register, please click the “register now” button and provide us details of your information as well as the course’s. Our team will contact you as we receive your registration.Kindly remind that you are advised to register before the registration deadline to ensure a smooth process for your learning experience.If you are interested in a topic not mentioned above, please let us know by filling related information in so we can consult and support you. Especially, for the group of at least 03 students, you can freely choose the study location and time as to your personal schedule.*We also offer online training via SAP Learning Hub account. Please click here for more information.If you plan to take the SAP Certification to advance your career, click here to register.
*Students will pay any expenses.
|Start & End Date||Course Code||Course Name||Overview||Registration Deadline||Tuition Fee (per student)|
|17 Aug 2020 - 19 Aug 2020||HRSF1||SAP SuccessFactors Overview||- Gain the skills necessary to explain basic functions, features, and terminology of the modules within the SAP SuccessFactors suite.|
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/hrsf1-sap-successfactors-overview-remoteclassroom-084-sg-en/
|24 Aug 2020 - 28 Aug 2020||S4140||Business Processes in Quality Management with SAP S/4HANA||- This course introduces you to the key business processes within the SAP S/4HANA Quality Management application. Through instructor lectures and demonstrations balanced with extensive system exercises you will gain a thorough understanding of how SAP S/4HANA Quality Management can support the logistics supply chain within your organization.|
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/s4140-business-processes-in-quality-management-with-sap-s4hana-remoteclassroom-014-sg-en/
|07 Sep 2020 - 09 Sep 2020||SAC01||Introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud||- This course provides an overview of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with hands-on exercises. The major focus is BI functionality; how to build, navigate and explore Stories.|
- The course explores planning, user management and roles, sourcing data and data wrangling. Participants will also learn about our new distribution and information delivery platform called SAP Analytics Hub. Practical exercises demonstrate the integration of Machine Learning Technology into SAC through Smart Assist. The Analytics Designer is also part of our learning journey through the SAP Analytics Cloud.
- After taking this class you will clearly see why SAP Analytics Cloud is a major focus area of SAP Analytics.
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/sac01-introduction-to-sap-analytics-cloud-classroom-021-sg-en/
|07 Sep 2020 - 11 Sep 2020||S4200||Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing||- This course is designed to provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and business processes of manufacturing (production planning and execution) within SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management.|
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/s4200-business-processes-in-sap-s4hana-manufacturing-classroom-014-sg-en/
|14 Sep 2020 - 18 Sep 2020||EWM100||Processes in SAP Extended Warehouse Management||- SAP EWM offers flexible, automated support for processing various goods movements and for managing stocks in simple to complex warehouses. It supports planning and efficient processing of all logistics processes in customer warehouses. This course will give you a solid fundamental and comprehensive overview of SAP Extended Warehouse Management and is a mandatory prerequisite for all other EWM courses.|
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/ewm100-processes-in-sap-extended-warehouse-management-remoteclassroom-018-sg-en/
|21 Sep 2020 - 25 Sep 2020||BPC420||SAP BPC for SAP NetWeaver: Administration and Planning Configuration||- Participants of this class will learn all of the key design, administation and planning skills that apply to the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation(BPC Standard), version for SAP NetWeaver, and version for SAP BW/4HANA.|
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/bpc420-sap-business-planning-and-consolidation-110-version-for-sap-bw4hana-administration-and-planning-classroom-017-sg-en/
|05 Oct 2020 - 07 Oct 2020||S4F02||Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP CO Professionals||- Explain the architecture of the SAP S/4HANA Management Accounting component.|
- Configure and use new functionalities in SAP S/4HANA Management Accounting.
- Use the standard SAP Fiori applications designed for SAP S/4HANA.
- The course is a delta course between ERP and S/4HANA.
Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/s4f02-management-accounting-in-sap-s4hana-for-sap-erp-co-professionals-classroom-014-sg-en/
|19 Oct 2020 - 21 Oct 2020||TB1200||SAP Business One - Implementation and Support||- Follow a structured implementation methodology.|
- Set up an SAP Business One company using configuration and customization tools.
- Set up users and user authorizations to functions and data.
- Follow the support processes provided by SAP.
- Get hands-on experience of implementation tasks using case studies.
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/tb1200-sap-business-one---implementation-and-support-classroom-098-sg-en/
|02 Nov 2020 - 13 Nov 2020||TAW10||ABAP Workbench Fundamentals||- Understand the SAP NetWeaver AS fundamentals.|
- Work with the ABAP Workbench tools.
- Write simple ABAP programs.
- Understand the ABAP Dictionary.
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/taw10-abap-workbench-fundamentals-classroom-016-sg-en/
|23 Nov 2020 - 24 Nov 2020||AR510||SAP Ariba Procurement: Buying||- This course covers all of the functions of SAP Ariba Buying related to the creation of requisitions, the issuing of purchase orders, and receiving against purchase orders. The training material discusses the business processes automated by SAP Ariba Buying, and explains how to use each feature. A mix of lecture, demonstrations, and lab exercises facilitate the learning process.|
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/ar510-sap-ariba-procurement-buying-remoteclassroom-092-sg-en/
|07 Dec 2020 - 11 Dec 2020||IRT310||Master Data in SAP for Retail||- Participants will be able to recognize, maintain and configure master data specific to SAP Retail. Participants will recognize the advantages of the reference concept and know how to implement it.|
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/irt310-master-data-in-sap-for-retail-classroom-015-sg-en/
|21 Dec 2020 - 25 Dec 2020||S4605||Sales Processing in SAP S/4HANA Sales||- Gain a detailed knowledge of using the functions in sales.|
- Know the different sales processes and its settings.
- Make the relevant customizing settings for sales documents.
- Find more: https://training.sap.com/course/s4605-sales-processing-in-sap-s4hana-sales-classroom-014-sg-en/